Don't look now, its snowing again. Mods, can we lock this thread?! :(
:eek: Does this round off the bench for the utility infielder who also is a stolen base expert?
Rookie question, how do you get your target #s?
Hahahaha yeahhhhh.... The chain cover I painted with TSC "Light Ford Grey." The previous owner of the scored up Mag version had scratched...
D - I have never been one to complain about mother nature.... But.... :heidi: Gonna have to put a GPS locator on the mailbox to keep it dug out....
My 038 Mag got some sweet hand-me-downs thanks to DexterDay and basod during the Christmas giveaway thread. I appreciate it fellas! This saw has...
Good deal... should sell quick
One man's uglies are another man's, ummmm, not so uglies. How is that a pic of Iowa right now? I've got more coming down right now than you on...
Best Valentines story evah!! :dex:
Say whaaaaaa? What happened to "my name is Bryan and I run .325" ? :p Before you go down to 2 saws how about acquiring a 395xp and sending it...
Oh man that is great! I'm about to head to Wisconsin with the saws to come play.
Lumber-Jack that roof looks pretty good for around here! I think you are right, even built to code and well insulated we can not control mother...
12" here, man we are getting off easy to the rest of you guys.
Think outside the box. Piece together the bucked up oak, like a giant vertical puzzle. Just claim its a totem pole, boom, done!
You have my permission, go buy one.
I love me a Husqvarna and all.... but they all do it. Just kick it down off high idle by blipping the throttle. Kind of like a warm restart is...
Had the saws fully gassed and all chains sharpened about 3 weeks ago. Freezing rain cancelled my plan to cut wood. Fast forward to endless snow...
Ahhhhhh the sky is falling! Oh, wait, nope.... just more snow flurries.
Same here wildwest
What? No saw porn?