Ooooh, the ultra rare Stihl 261xp! :D
Looks bada%$! "Better on gas".... I guess that's relative huh. No hard top? I bet she is loud on the highway.
Is that wet spot on your bill from your tears? 21 windows here, single pane from 1985 install. Time for mine to go too.
One of my dogs probably ate it, those dopes eat everything.
Ayup, saws are all drained here :(
I find the 2252 (545) has slight hesitation and not the easiest to warm restart. Sunfish & Evanrude previously posted about a screw to tweak to...
Post the carb make & model. One of us small engine hacks may have one lying around.
3" more of fluffy white misery.
I don't dig them, but I was the odd man out. However, I did get to pick the recipe and it's a Sammy's Rebel knockoff which actually is pretty low...
Hey, I'm talking to myself now. The Porter was very good as well! We have upped the ante and are double brewing... up for bottling this Friday...
What's the material on the handle wrap?
I have the red version plus a sticker, nice saw. I think it is a very good saw for the price.
Thatsalotta cutters nevermind adjusting the angles!
I thought about you jharkin today as I got the courage to go on the top part of the gambrel and shovelled off for about 2 hours. Good 2' I would...
I can't take credit for the snowman. He would have had Sam Adams and a bottle of Jack if it were mine.
I have no snow gear, relying on insulated Carhartt bibs and Red Wing boots. As you can imagine, this seriously impacts my sledding and snowman...
I was at the grocery store getting the all important French Vanilla ice cream to accompany an apple pie a neighbor baked for us.... so I grabbed...
Jim, bump for you. My 2 cents say the gearbox has grease.
Hey gboutdoors do you run a block heater on your 'bota? I installed one late fall in mine after a rough winter last year. She sits outside and...
Ayup. I have never "raked" my roof. The ice dams on the back dormer (full dormered South facing side of a Gambrel) are hard to ignore. I see...