Anyone dabbled with oak chips in their beer? I was thinking white oak, as the smell of red oak would certainly imply its taste is rather pungent....
I'll have to take your word on that o_O
$2900 for that plus plow & the EZ dump? That seems like a great price. Shoot, now I'm gonna have to go but it. I put mine on CL for very...
We recently up'd her food to 5 cups dry a day. It seems excessive but she is this freakishly athletic, non stop motor of a lab. Add in that she...
Wood stove is disassembled awaiting new gaskets... and of course the washing machine won't spin. Been here before, already disassembled and its...
MMM are always up for sale on CL, pretty cheap too. Tires/ wheels are "relatively" cheap if you want to change over ($1k or less.) FELs are NOT...
That is one clean 272!
Nice home you have there
Very simple & slick. I use a jet sled pulled behind some wimpy 2 legged drive dude; yours looks better.
X2. I max at 700# supposedly but had just enough with my box blade as ballast to pull off my snowblower (400-450#) amd tell the old man to gun the...
Bruder toys rock! Got my one year old a skid steer, bull dozer and backhoe loader for Christmas. Well made little things. He knows them all by...
I bought the chain & binder style that slip over the cutting edge but are secured by chains wrapping over the bucket. They are under $200 IIRC...
Thanks, I'll allow it :p
The little girl does well... [IMG] [IMG]
I do the same.... because you told me to! :thumbs:
The thread went bonkers, reloaded and see it now.
wowza! We need videos!
Shawn you are a machine.
I havent seen Red Dog in forever... Can't really say I have gone looking for it but it used to be well advertised. I'd say you had a good day...
I can't help you as I have to go top down with no cleanout. That looks like a very easy setup to clean indeed! Messy, but its a messy hobby we...