No cheating, you have to do it yourself at least once. Then you'll realize why people say just bring it somewhere. :p
Lager is a staple since my youth. Cold Snap is very good, we just brewed a clone and its a bit strong on the coriander and citrus, but definitely...
Really sorry to hear that, RIP
So some good things do come out of Jersey, eh? :p J/k nice find! Go get some more for those of us still buried with snow. Very cool avatar as well
The IPA at only 2 weeks bottled is good! Given it is a Rebel clone, the IBUs aren't very high, which makes it very palatable to me.
What a guy!
Welcome to FHC! Calling PullinMyPoulan for ya
You just described about everyone on this site in a nutshell! Self sufficient, jack of all trades - master of none, wood obsessed engineer here...
Wow, glad he is OK. Hope the other driver has to buy the kid a new pair of boots.
Impossible to tell you real cost per cord as the ability & "taste" of the burner come into play too much. Are you a competent mechanic? Can you...
I'll trade ya a lantern...
:p
Rope works fine, just feed it when the piston is above the exhaust port and on its way up. Can't help with the carbon... can you pressure/ vac...
Only reason to nowadays : yoga pants :faint:
OK... so how did you do the trimming part?
I find this thread rewarding. Nice follow through hitman
Beautiful view you have there.
Kids sidewalk chalk - the big fatties. I have several dozen on hand at all times. Just steal them when the kids aren't looking.
Ya see.... I can't cut any thing, so you want me to just pizz rev it? There is too much snow still. March 6 and we have about 2' on average...
I'd say they missed with the 1-3" forecast, 6" and snowing.