I've got a tiny tach, the little guy. Works fine for me, bought for the saws but easy to move around to whatever needs it, 4 banger or 2.
Hang on... those aren't cookies!! This! You ain't kidding.
Almost too pretty to burn.... almost :coldfire:
I don't know man.... A ported 7910 with money to spare over a 461 stock. I'd take the Dolly and the beer $$ :drunk:
I don't see a 455 pulling a 28" bar nevermind oiling it.
The fact she was running a Stihl?
Our turn now... slept a whopping 3 hours maybe with a sick 5 year old. Poor kid puked every 10 minutes from 4-6AM. I turned on the hepa...
I think Kevin in Ohio did the electronic conversion on his? Your numbers sound right, what does the coil alone measure? Are all the contact...
Purty
I'm just an amateur, but Jameson is rocks for me. Jack is the shooter.
TDC and pull like you hate the world! That's what I do on my 038M.... and you've got another 20cc on me. I feel your pain. This is destined for...
Homebrew oatmeal stout... 7.7% Sitting on a conference call and working the night shift at home (the wee fella getting over a fever for past 2...
I don't know.... kegs at work doesn't sound that bad... :drunk:
Does a shattered elbow sound as painful as it was? Ouch. At least it's not your web surfing elbow.
Am I the only one who tried to push the play button on the back of the tractor :whistle:
Where's the "you suck" button?? Heck of a score!
Ahhh, down now. "Please try again later"
Its not, just there an hour ago
Never been so happy to get a wimpy load of maple (it's maple right?) Felt good to just get out, working on top of the snow is interesting, but...
Buy one saw more than every bar you pinch. :cheers: