I'm looking at Anderson's and they have a series that can be stained (wood) interior with white exterior which is a good fit for what I have now...
House is a mid 80's "oil was cheap" build, with single pane windows and storms. The windows are in very bad shape. My plan is to do the upstairs...
Anyone down for a yard raking GTG?
Ayup, you gotta spin the tire to get the slime all around the insides. RTFM :p
There are 2 screws hidden in that oval at the bottom of the pic. Should have label somewhere of L, H and the big guy Philips head you know is idle.
How does he do when you fire one up? My daughter hated it, ran far away. My son is the opposite, gets all excited. They usually are only around...
Timely post, I actually tried to jack up the leaning side of one of my stacks with a floor jack last night but the pallet joist just started...
It hit 60F and the wife is picking up both kids so I got some exercise in before the rain comes for the rest of the week. I think I am going to...
The Honda GX engines are pretty quiet, the Subaru Robin series are as well. I'd buy either of those on a splitter more for the metrics of the...
Funny stuff there! That saw sounds amazing and looks to cut just as nice. You are gonna get Randy more business with that video... 2017 backlog...
That's pretty impressive!
Chvymn99 did you make or buy the wort chiller? That is on the short list for me.
Takes a courageous man to post the Wild Thingy sitting all proud. Well done!
FHC cutting boards. I'll take 2 and I won't pay you a penny!
After about 8 years of hinting (ok, nagging) my wife to learn how to sew, I gave up and popped open youtube in the iPad to figure out her sewing...
Fiskars? :picard: Is electric an option?
I see Texas! And firewood.... And saw porn
Holy crap! Likes others asked, what was the cause of the fire? Yeah seriously less than a grand in losses to save your house is a drop in the...
I always enjoyed riding, something I will get back into once the kids can keep up. Its more a sport to me than just jogging, so exercise I can...
I run an insert and pull the surround off come January. Put it back on about 2 weeks ago. Strictly for looks, kind of like why my wife married...