Negotiation day... got a job offer for something I really want to do, seems like a great opportunity. This would be my first professional change,...
Awesome log and a first milling experience you'll never forget!! I wish I could mill, just can't figure out how to get the big logs home.
mdavlee has you covered http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/modding-oilers.8776/ or.... get your Husky back :p
What's your budget & what are you cutting? Without knowing either, I'd be looking for an older Poulan 3400.
Those looked like prime noodling candidates. Nice work.
A thing of beauty
Pretty awesome stuff Greg! To think I was a mere half cord shy without even breaking a sweat :drunk: Good crew you've got and great idea for a...
How much land do you own Mike?
Tough decision Shawn, best of luck to you and Otis!
Sure, I'll blame the snow... just tonight finished restacking the second section of my 16-'17 stacks I intentionally knocked over on Sunday. Too...
Alright, I'm gonna go with the Derby watchin' followed by something different... a show of sorts? play, music? fancy dinner?
Been listening to Dave again, reminds me of college. [MEDIA]
I don't know her, but my wife is a social creature. I'd be planning something back home and make up a story for the 2 hour trek... surprise her.
Elm is notoriously difficult splitting (although not red.) I wouldn't base your vote on that. The Fiskars needs to work the perimeter on the big...
Too easy... 15.15 for 2015!
I had a '92 S10 that was lifted on 33"s as a teenager that might have gotten me into some trouble :whistle: which was followed by a '98 Blazer...
Ok yeah, our windows are trimmed out with vinyl, they have a sort of exterior sill and fancier trim work than a slam banger install. I apologize...
http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/fiskars-all-black-s-s-a-vs-x27.6975/
What does "wrap the outside trim" mean?
Me too, kind of. The funny thing is you spotted that early on, so good detective skills too.