I was guessing 2000 sold prior to the two new stores. (I'd be well below without the two new) I recently lost one of the eight as I see he had...
:handshake: :rofl: :lol:
Yes. Russia had the T34 as its main battle tank. Battle of Kursk
LOL!!! :rofl: :lol: I thought the same thing! :drunk:
Nice job sir. Seems you got that done fast. My back hurts just looking at it!
I did another 15 today. 45 wrapped. Ill do another 15 tomorrow as I'm expecting a 50 order any day now. I need to stay ahead of the game this...
Half cord load of mostly cherry, sugar and red maple with some Norway maple and beech in the mix. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
One of my customers has a Russian fireplace. Basically a wall of bricks where the exhaust smoke goes through the maze heating them up as it goes...
Try it out and let us know! :D
Not sure. I think some mark them up 100% and others just a couple bucks over cost.
Always a learning experience. We'll learn til the day we die and hopefully us old farts have a lot of learning to do yet.
There's a couple for sale near me on FBM. Too slow for my needs and too pricey. EDIT: after watching part of the video I see they are from SW...
Scary stuff. The normal adrenaline rush I get is enough. Cant imagine the rush you got. Glad it didn't go South on you and you and dad got some...