That was one thing that almost completely went away when I moved down south, I couldn't look at a mirror in winter without my nose bleeding. I...
you would never know where any of your tools were and all that stuff you're holding onto cause you might could need it someday. I just think of...
My brother and his wife buy into a crop share deal from a local farm. they pre-pay and get what whatever the farm is overrun with a couple times...
volunteer from the birdfeeder? couldn't taken hold in a worse spot
x2 or worries about tearing it up from digging in the future, trees falling and ripping lines off buildings
troubleshooting that stuff can get frustrating, any chance you unwired the receptacle outside? wire nut the leads and check resistance between...
I think that's why women go to the bathroom in groups, they are used to going with their mother. Boys probably get locked in the bathroom until...
guys on a firewood wood hoarding forum write their own connection diagrams in their head - manuals be dammed:whistle:
yeah this is a discussion of moving our current end tables into the bedroom to replace the ones she gave to her daughter. I've always wanted...
Day three of a 10 day stretch, GF's birthday tomorrow, she has decided a kayak is more worthy of her b-day gift than upgrading random furniture...
The days of relief are really nice, hope they continue for you:yes:
For ~6months after I had the shot I still experienced off/on numbness and sensations in my leg, mostly my foot and Achilles tendon. the rotation...
Nothing special WW just regular Martha White mix or Jiffy mix. We found the pan in the way back of our cabinets(one off those lost corners) after...
finished a 7 day stretch, 4 off, then a 10 day followed by another vacation 11 days:thumbs:. I don't want August to go by quickly but sometimes...
This explains why I have no grass growing under my deck or lid 22" deep around my tank:D
I wonder if you get the pan hot first then throw it on - GF makes cornbread like this in our mini cast iron pan, smoking hot in the oven splash...
don't comingle any fried foods with oil fried in fish - except for hush puppies, you'll get a fish taste in other foods we always cook the French...
Hot day at work jumped in the pool and then took a look at the sub panel that feeds the pump - when I started it yesterday a whole bunch of...
Went down to get the trash can on the quad and as I got off a car pulled down the bottom driveway, stopped and I heard car doors open/close and...
We all collect anecdotal evidence to reinforce our beliefs in life. All I'm saying is if you really think you need a diesel and the added expense...