Note to self never buy fast setting tile mortar again - got about 6 tiles laid before the bucket was solid, at least four of them were where I...
yeah those nails sticking out the end of studs laying down in your garage with a stack of siding on them - and you tear a gash in your big toe...
I gambled in an economics class that was required in my senior year of college(lots of high paying shipping, offshore, power engineering jobs when...
Since you were flaunting your 16%RH - I'm getting some cool dry air tomorrow morning low 60's with highs in low 80's It was 90 today with 76...
Nah it's a satin finish, if you get a drop of water on the wall it turns whitish color and then reverts back to normal with no stains but you can...
sorry brenndatomu Your picture didn't load as I was posting - we can agree Cheerwine is for eccentric folks
I had hankering for an IBC Cream soda earlier in the summer. Rarely if every do I drink soda, for you guys with the kidney stones drink Cranberry...
I thought German cockroaches could live anywhere? they can ride in furniture, appliances, boxes etc - maybe you're too remote i.e BFE for them to...
Making some progress on the laundry room remodel, mud was having a hard time drying so I put the halogen lamp in front of the shop fan and was...
Buy stock in Orville Redenbacher... Just checked my private portfolio and a whole bunch of stop sales occurred, hesitant to issue purchases...
I tried bug bombs back when we had the cockroach infestation that hitchhiked in on the new appliances - I think it made them run for other parts...
That's not too far from DaveGunter...
GF talked me into jumping on the quad last night and we went ~6miles up the mountain and ended up on dirt National forest road I never checked...
Do you have Lowe's/Home depot out there? I see scratch and dent dryers all the time for ~$200 We looked at a kick azz stove the other day had the...
Just cracked my second one and mixed a tallboy cape codder, do my best thinking when I'm drinkin. I can't really get anything done if I crack a...
I've been hard at it on the laundry room remodel past 3 days, after I started pulling the sheetrock found all kinds of termite activity, so had to...
16% RH is crazy dry - send me some of that air
I bought everything for s'mores 3 months ago and I'll I did was eat the Hershey bars and had a bowl of graham cracker cereal. Gonna grill some...
Sitting on the front porch had my iced coffee couple boiled eggs and toast. Watching the hummingbirds terrorize each other over the feeders. Light...
Vacation starts tonight:dex: Doesn't look like the weather will cooperate with a bunch of planned outdoor activities, storms from the south and...