So I "finished" yesterday of course Murphy being involved went to plug in the dryer:headbang: - I broke the tab off one phase when tightening the...
I copied it from allrecipes.com - some of the links embedded, couldn't delete them Probably should have pasted to Notepad then pasted from txt file
Lemon Grilled Salmon 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 3/4 teaspoon dill weed 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional 1/4...
Just got a call from my older brother he's changing jobs(Doctor) and is off until mid October so he's coming down to visit me in AL:thumbs: My...
yeah your pump is going out next week:D Mine failed ~4 yrs ago date code was an 85 house built in 81, but the failure was actually the wires...
Pipe thread sealant - usually referred to as pipe dope Mastic is usually a product that bonds tiles/cement/fiber panels to other flat substrates;)...
Don how new are the deck joists? I'd worry about adhesion with newer PT joists, looks like a nice install - only thing that would give you pure...
I've had a master plumber swear by it as well, I finally just Teflon taped it and it sealed up. I almost solder/brazed the threaded valve body to...
Going to dig out a lemon grilled salmon marinade we've tried twice and is amazing:drool:
Finished grouting tile last night after a 12hr shift, I'm lacking some baseboard trim - no way was I going to the store for trim that needs...
I understand the whole point of the accumulator and yes I charged it to 28psi for the 30/50 setting on my switch. Guess there will always be a...
Thanks Gas - Besides my knees hurting its more mentally draining, and gas tank draining running to the store everyday
Pouring high balls after finishing the laundry room plumbing - my knees hurt and I was wearing my knee pads all day The new well receiver will...
One thing I pondered when I turned the well pump back on is how does the receiver tank ever actually fill up completely if it's plumbed from the...
The first pic is starting point back in early July, I was able to tile and get the new cabinet and water heater in the waited until this vacation...
There is a reason I have neglected/put off/drug my feet in freshening up the laundry/utility. Started on this last Wednesday, after pulling...
haven't upgraded to 10 yet... but second question I believe yes your machine needs to be on, connected to the net otherwise it can't really get...
Kayak trip was awesome and bought the GF her new yak while we were there. She likes the color [IMG]
It'll come back, don't even look at your long term investments. I lost nearly 3 fold that in October 2008
54F here this morning - didn't want to get out from under the covers:shiver: Finally made some smores by the firepit last night.