Chicks dig the smell of diesel on man;)
I live in Alabama - it's really hard to get "the look"
Nice processing size stuff:thumbs:
There's always one guy:D
I switched to Wolverine Harrisons 5-6years ago and won't look back. They offer true EW width, comfortable and light weight - something to...
I think everyone gets burned out by the end of the season. Someday I want to upgrade my central AC unit to a heat pump just for the shoulder seasons
That's about what they do depending upon fat content and size. This is when you need a mop sauce(well throughout cook) and water pan beneath you...
I copied it from allrecipes.com - some of the links embedded, couldn't delete them Probably should have pasted to Notepad then pasted from txt...
I worked at a plant that had morning meetings and during the meeting the salary folks would begin setting the agenda for their next meeting - it...
See they don't raise banners for participation in AFCCG - just winning them or those other "games" when you didn't face Rex Grossman as the...
I've been toying with getting the propane tank filled or just getting an adapter for a small cylinder. This will be year 6 since the furnace has...
Cleaned the pool - it's getting kinda cold but refreshing. Garage cleaned up after the laundry room debacle, washed the kayaks - GF wanted to put...
Here's to another runner up banner:cheers:
Happy day - Brady has been FREED! :thumbs:
When we got to the take out for the kayak trip a guy and his wife were sitting in there lawn chairs letting their two labs play in the creek. He...
No problem. I worked for a friends father in college roughing in hot water heating systems in commercial applications. I'd get so far ahead of the...
Sounds like real deal rapids, I'll stick to the creeks with a few rock berms here and there;) I cringe enough everytime the yak drags a rock - GF...
Went and picked up the GF's new kayak and went for a float - felt good knowing I don't have a project waiting for me when I got home. The Wifi...
I'd call that a cold front:D
Yeah he lives in Ayer - which I think is pronounced Aihah:D I always get a kick out of the GF trying to pronounce names when we go to MA, and she...