I'll spare the mostly male crowd from the jealousy infusing picture of me modeling shorts and leave you with the GOAT holding a goat [IMG]
but now you are informed:D apparently they lift and separate :rofl: :lol:
My company lets us "buy" an additional week(40hrs broken out over 26 pay periods) on top of the two given at employment and third earned at year...
I just modeled shorts.... GF cleaned out stuff upstairs and in the closet and found a few pairs of 38's I haven't fit into since HS(I seriously...
...and doryahd:rofl: :lol:
When I had my Caddy NorthStar I remember folks bitchin about a starter under the intake being a PITA to change - all I can say was it was a whole...
I think Ole Ble goes negative gas mileage climbing my driveway loaded down It has the same/similar Edlebrock carb as yours but stock intake - and...
Good looking pup that had a great life no doubt - the good times is where you should focus your memory;) A day like that at the vet has to be the...
sugar yeast and time;)
5spd stick? I thought from most reviews the 4.8 ended up being a wash vs. the 5.3L. Highway mileage it would do better but loaded drank as much...
Pressure washer with a zero degree nozzle - moves leaves better than any leaf blower;)
When I said doesn't taste like anything - I meant really doesn't taste like anything, to me it's like a bland filler...yeah there is a subtle...
Split and stacked a ~1/3cord of mixed junk off the power line clearing - some cedar in there which smelled nice:D Sitting on the porch at 11am I...
The daylight is fading fast, it's more noticeable with my 7on/7off schedule. Going back tomorrow each week I need my headlights more. Won't be...
It really doesn't taste like anything - prepared like all southern vegetables breaded and fried
Is it a V6?
That's a good bit of apples. I saw an F450 loaded with watermelons at wallyworld the other day plus a tri-axle trailer loaded 6' tall - first time...
Sounded like the hive of honey bees I found today
Where's the pallet stake sides?
The funny looks I get are driving a rusted out Chevy with a heaping load of splits...not sure if they're thinking you need that much firewood in...