I figure a 1-1/2month before burning season so my next stretch off will sweep and order a few bits for the door handle, or make a new bushing and...
They are a huge time saver - hope the HF version works as well as the original - that's ~1/4 price I paid for the HD version:headbang:
These pics are after I was already tuckered out and put everything away, froze my azz in the pool etc...:drunk: I'll pose her tomorrow - it's...
At least it's on the ground and not hung up:whistle:
Had a beetle killed SYP other side of driveway I've been wanting to take down.... Had about a 3-4' window between another pine and some hickories...
Sometimes the easiest tasks become the all day long CF's, the rotten half is down, a bit of restacking and addition to the wood pile is gooder
Make the bark collar cut with <2-3" of the limb left and good sharp chain all the weight off the cut makes it easier . Maples heal up pretty...
Have you tried taking the rope back towards the good trunk. The way it's being pulled currently won't let the fibers tear from the limb instead of...
As long as your not short on stacking room or time to get the wood - I'd say get it all. Can never hurt to have extra. Pine will not clog your...
is there another kind of wood?:D
If it's not covered and bleeding pitch everywhere then go get it. I burn a bunch of Sothern Yellow Pine and more preferably Long Leaf Pine. I...
Really nice stacking there WaddleRemodel stamp your FHC card:yes:
I root for the bills when they are playing rivals of the Pat's(not that the Colts can be pronounced a rival when it's so lopsided:D) Great job...
IF you drive a 74 chevy wood hauler with a floorboard hole big enough for 6 cats to fit through and stainless steel shims wrapped around exhaust...
Long day at work, cold dive in the pool, cold beer in hand:cheers: Game is on, got some salmon fillets marinating:grizz: Good luck Steeler Nation...
Yes that is Brady My IS heats my home
:rofl: :lol: Kind of like my plan to own a bar one day and name it the "Office" call the wife staying late at the office you ain't lying....
Added to the bucket list - those pictures are amazing. Cool you got to spend the time with your brother - I get to see my older bro next week:thumbs:
Nah...got the flannel thongs on:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
The joke is hilarious:rofl: :lol: There is no Nissan plant in Alabama though, Mississippi yes.