That's what I tell myself after messing with any small stuff. It needed cleaned up and now the stove will stay warm for a few days - even if junk...
Nice work - Stackin tall to boot:dex:
I think its more wisdom gained from years of doing dumb chit after a few beers
Welcome to the hood Brad M - you got the memo on pictures;) The dual splitters are fine at 20T - it'll shear through all those crotches. I added...
select all and CTRL U;)
sad part is I have 10 of them networked running four 40million dollar gas turbines:headbang: Taking servers virtual is about the only economical...
If splitting by hand it can be hard to get squares for the end stacks - just use four of your pie shaped pieces narrow edges overlapped in each...
funny your were messing with keyboards, I was trying to find a mouse that worked - with the old school green jack at work today - attempting to...
If you have a stove in mind make sure you are cutting to length more accurately than splitting to size;) Resizing to length can be done fairly...
None of the nay-sayers should dissuade anyone from Tulip Poplar - the type of poplar that will be green in the center when cut, wet and heavy....
Depends on species and your needs near-term for the wood you are splitting Some stoves don't take well to big splits either, multiple smaller...
Beautiful pile of splits:yes: My back hurts looking at the rounds in the trailer. How many acres does 50cords of stacked wood cover?
White Poplar - the dark squares Populus alba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia More closely related to an Aspen;)
It's probably like Wood Duck is saying but an Aspen hybrid(sometimes referred to as popple)
wheeling those things out at 8' is about as much fun as anyone wants. Resist the temptation to get on a ladder with one - totally throw your...
How do the make "fake" silicon?:D
Rainy drizzling day. We were going to go kayak at my buddies place on a private lake - nixed that idea Debated splitting wood - nixed that Got my...
Yeah I did that to a harrow cylinder - I had no idea it had travel pins installed bent the shaft and broke the mounting ears off the cylinder....
Body is a bit sore from cutting and moving wood yesterday, need to ease back into this. Going to start a crock pot of Chili this morning with some...
gonna have to patent my car horn with solenoid wired to the stack -followed up with random .223 fire:D Reality ain't nobody stealing shrink...