Today is my "Wednesday" of a 7 day shift - things are pretty chill at work, outside of some guy that thinks his "apps" aren't running because of a...
Loin can be good if young - those old males are tough, aren't really contributing to the pack and may turn on man anyways.....but public opinion...
oh yeah I think I posted something about economics......V10 - ran a '99 1T dump for a summer, sweet torque spooled up nicely and drank like a...
talking triton v8's early to mid 2000's May not be applicable with body rot up there but, take a look around on c-list and see how many used fords...
Butcher you have such a subtle way of celebrating things:rofl: :lol:
I'd tell you to get a Chevy:D but all newer diesels suffer from this crap. I looked at a brand new 2500 and the truck had a urea tank located...
hopefully you have the weekend to relax at home after vacation - I try to time mine that way because an unwind-unwind is in order, and my family...
at least he wasn't duped into this story my coworker thought was real http://m.snopes.com/alabama-walmart-pig/
I bought a kreepy crawly type cleaner that I was never impressed with, and after fixing a kink/leak in my suction side hose the thing doesn't work...
Just think when you can call it quits for good;) The GF quit her job couple weeks ago(didn't really need the income anyways) she's loving it, and...
Just finished cleaning the pool, had a mustard algae take hold. Pool was clean and clear all last week and of course the day before I went back to...
that's the French southern slang - just ask Stinny about the frogs up in his neck of the woods:loco: :crazy:
rednecks are everywhere - plenty of them in Maine growing up, no shortage down here either. I refer to them as countryfried
Get some Bayer Advanced Carpenter Ant & Termite killer - gallon jug ain't cheap but my pump sprayer of mix works wonders to nuke any Ant termite...
Used to be a pretty good donut shop in westbrook off Congress St IIRC:D
dryrot or insect damage? always fun "finding" new projects, can't wait to rip the sheetrock from behind the washer/dryer here I know there are...