The digital remote thermometer fixes that - it has an alarm so extra beers will not impair the cooking process
Looks tasty:drool:
Beef cuts do better in the upper part of the cage, you can use two of the wing racks to make a shelf. coat the meat with peanut oil and then...
I'm not a forester I just play one on the interneto_O
Getting the break ins done before its too cold is a must yearly. The dust that accumulates on the stove puts off a stink annually best to burn it...
I'm gonna burn the firepit tonight boil some crab, corn & potatoes. bring the TV on the deck and listen to the owls hoot
To think I was sweating my arse off clearing the hillside up the drive with 82F.... and jumped in the pool again(its cold @67) That's what our...
Yep WV Mountaineer is correct. I've never burned any just some limbs. Always check the ground for leaves or any branch with some hanging if its a...
I seem to have a never ending supply of trees dying, flag them in the fall and cut when the weather is right - or sometimes when I just feel like...
Any chance you have a floor drain in the garage? I don't know if they were against code by 1985. The other possibility if it's not part of septic...
It's possible they added leaching chambers or galleys to the pit. The leaching field is dictated by number of bedrooms in the house. You figure...
Any pictures of the concrete pieces?
If you know where the tank is you should be able to find all the corners of it by probing with a rod(I used a piece of rebar vice grips and hammer...
I kind of wonder if there isn't a bunch of overlap with a 241/361 combo? If you're looking for light weight pick up an MS170 next time your at the...
Cars and trucks are somewhat status symbols and in the same right useful assets. If you don't have a truck (even a beater POS like me) the...
browse the inventory: Truck | Used Vehicles Buster Miles Auto Group-Anniston, AL Chevrolet, Ford Pell City, AL Carrollton, GA
45k is a bunch of capital down the drain on vehicle up north. You could spend a few hundred on flight down south and find a nice used 4x4 - that...
Dove in the pool after cutting grass this afternoon - it's a brisk 67:D gonna cover it up in the next few days We've got a cold front coming later...
Saw three of them running here in my travels today. One field had two expensive looking green machines and a tractor w/ harrow ready to disc and...
Screwed around with my old Murray push mower part of the morning, scrounged a new/used plug from the Snapper rider(POS) - no spark:headbang: this...