Gum? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Guess those porta potties are full of "logs" again. :D
I set aside the BL and oak for when its really cold and overnight burns. I'll pick out some box elder or lighter btu wood if its only chilly out....
That's impossible with your slacker hoarding effort.:rofl: :lol: We've all seen the pics. :bug:
I dont mind snakes and will catch them and put them somewhere away from people. BUT one time at night I came out my front door and something...
Im ahead of the game but Im hurting on SS wood. I plan on burning 5 cords, have 5.5 cord of dry wood ready to go. I was pleasantly surprised with...
Went back tonight. Mr sawmill took the oak logs I was sawing on. So much for gentleman agreement. So I took a little oak and 4 rounds of...
Almost all oak, 4 rounds of maple, and a couple tulip poplar.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yeah I really didn't want it but it was on top of the oak. I cut the oak as far as I could, than went after the tulip poplar to get it out of the...
I wasn't able to go and cut yesterday. Went after dinner tonight and was greeted by this[ATTACH] NOOOOOOOO!!! :headbang: A guy with a sawmill...
Lol. At least they know what that pile is worth.
We have 1 decent size pine and one huge pine next to it. They're in front of our house, really close. I haven't really worried about them falling...
York and Adams counties known for some bad azz wood hoarders. :cheers::dex:
Heat was getting to me today. I was out in it for a few hours cutting. At one point I was trying to wrangle this log and had to stop and sit for...
I would say this was my wife's aunt, but she doesn't live in CT. They had a huge maple tree and said that she'll probably get $3,000-4,500.00...
BL I have doesnt look like that! Though today when I was on my fb scrounge I was eyeing this huge BL standing at the edge of the pile. I made a...
buZZsaw BRAD is the paparazzi of firewood and hoarders. :rofl: :lol:
BL do that to you. jo191145 do you use winch to get that on the trailer?
Started to work on the pile today. Not going to lie, the heat started to get to me. Started with a birch that was on top. I only cut 7 rounds off...
Looks like some serious BL. Worth every bit of the effort