Some needed rain but a big fat ZERO for trees down. No firewood storm scrounge this time around.
Enough about the locust. What's the story of the antlers in your avatar Scottish 80 ? :eek:
It's like seeing Bigfoot jump over the loch Ness monster on a unicorn. By the way nice score.
Still about 10* too warm. Give me 65-70*
Welcome One Would never guess you were in the USMC with stacks that neat and tidy.
I was quoted out of context.:rofl: :lol:
I went to my fb scrounge over the hill from me. Wanted to get 2 loads but between doing some oak noodling and manhandling logs, I had to settle...
About 5 hours south east of you. It's nice oak, but not that nice. Lol. I'll probably go back and cut some more because I can't stand not taking...
Today I had the chance between some decent size oak logs or smaller size maple and cherry. I choose the lesser BTU wood because I didnt want to...
No splits yet, but some fresh ends for you buZZsaw BRAD [ATTACH]
Im thinking this could be beech? I Never had chance to hoard any [ATTACH]
When I post pics I always hit thumbnail but the pics always come out full size and I it's annoying. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to change my...
We had them last year in my area.
98* right now . The bad part is there hasn't been any significant cool down to a comfortable temp. at night. Was going to go and do some cutting...
Yeah. And we need some rain too. This summer reminds me of the ones we had when I was young.
Hoarding wood. Trying to get in position to concentrate on hunting in fall and take some time off of hoarding. Than start back up in winter Also...
Hats off to you jrider and anyone working in the heat. I was planning on getting two loads of oak today. Cutting these logs is half a pain in...
Thanks. I knew what it wasnt. Have never cut maple like that and never any gum.
OAKie Dokie Had to use wedge on 7 of them . The other are larger split rounds are behind the last row. Going back tomorrow for more. Will have...