Thank you everyone for all of your comments, prayers and condolences. It means alot.
Moving some wood from stacks to porch. I have about 4 cords of cherry and hackberry in one mega stack. Found a vein of black locust splits that I...
[ATTACH] On Friday my family had to let go off our sweet, sweet Rigby Boy. He was only 3. He was a handsome boy with a personality that will never...
It does. I'll feel better when its all stacked though. Im already planning where to put the next 10 cords. Goal is to be there by this time next...
No splitting speed records this weekend in the heat. But I got some work done. With this cord (maple, tulip poplar, mystery wood, and cherry)...
Nice buZZsaw BRAD . You have been bitten by the BL bug!
N .
I have the general tools one as well. Does the job. However I can attest that the pins are no match for very dry black locust. :whistle:
Bucked into manageable lengths, easy access, and FREE. That's the trifecta. Nice. Go get the rest and than the Ash, which will probably still be...
Nice score
PM sent Mike
Locusts look fine here. Gypsy moths hitting walnut and cherry trees though.
Was gonna say 200.00 for an accord is a pretty good deal.
Cant speak on splitting black locust when its green, as mine has been mostly barkless and down for a while, or standing dead. Splits easy for me....
Dont know where to start on this one [ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:
Heres something you rarely see on CL regarding firewood[ATTACH]
Will I drive 25 miles to go get it? No. But if hackberry is there Im taking it. Pretty much same BTUs as black cherry and dries just as fast. Ive...
At least you got some of the wood, so not all was lost. Best to leave it go IMO, even if the wood is still there. Sounds like trouble. Next the...
I know of some people in york county, pa that could:rofl: :lol:
I like the rich cherry red color as well, but I LOVE when it changes to something like this [ATTACH] [ATTACH]