Never burned any. I'm guessing more of a shoulder season wood?
I split about a 6" diameter piece very easily. Tried the maul on a 14"+ round several times. It didnt do much of anything, just bounced off....
Went to pick up dinner and went by a house that has been cutting trees down. Theyre mostly pine but I did stop last week and got a mystery tree...
Only have a few sass trees on the property and one of them died this year. Gonna have to get a service to take it down. Top had grown into a...
I'm in the same boat. I only have 5 acres, but in these river hills, flat ground is a premium.
Yes I am. I didnt want the stove sitting out on the hearth or extend the hearth. Stove choices were limited because of size. Im a function before...
I don't have the Evergreen but have the Rockport model. Never had a woodstove before so cant compare it. My dealer didnt recommend green start...
Beautiful day today. So nice that I came down with fall fever and couldn't go to work. :whistle: Had some rounds that needed noodled. Did some...
I need one of them.
I think WalNOT. Lol. Unless its some funky variation. Either way it'll get used. Well worth the beech I got. Not much beech but better than none....
Little help. No leaves to go by.[ATTACH]
I priced something like that too. I about barfed. I'll build my own hillbilly model
Looks like you had a great trip. Too bad about Alaska cruise. Thats on my list. Congrats on 32 years!!!
I will try to make some rectangluar splits for cribbing and look for rounds for "half rounds," but really I just read the round and let the maul...
I would take that deal any day of the week, and twice on sunday.
Burning electric. House seemed muggy, so I put AC back on. :headbang: Calling for mid 80s today. Rain most rest of week
D A M N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bug::faint:
Come on buZZsaw BRAD, we all know you're going to get both. This is the FHC, who you trying to kid?
Ready and planning to burn... Black cherry, hackberry, white oak, red oak, black locust, pine, sumac, mulberry, black walnut. No particular...
We had a fire sat evening and the last couple mornings. Had some pine and some odd and end cherry pieces in the stove. Not planning on burning...