Better get my tags filled early this week. Calling for 80* weather later in the week. :
If I would of voted it would of been for sugar maple, even though I never burned any, due to dry time.
Ive seen plenty of 2-4 year old trucks with 100k+ miles on them and the prices are just absurd. Might as well buy new.
Looks like a Tahoe? If so what year? I have an 04 and in same boat. Engine is running fine (knock on wood), but frame rail rusting out on one...
I voted boxelder. Dries rather fast, gets job done for shoulder season for me.
Prices more in my locale of PA. I'm east of York. I say $200 for mixed hardwood on avg. And $300.00+ for Oak. That's if you can find anyone who...
I have abandoned brands that I've been long time loyal to because of horrible service. Sometimes businesses act like they're doing you a favor...
Sounds like I should be in good shape. Thanks for the feedback
If you stack cords in front of other stacks, how much room do you leave? At the end of my 7.5 cord long stack is an area that is nice and level....
I cant find my SS card and asked if tax return would work. Nope. So no card needed for taxes just what I put down, but cant use the taxes to back...
Like farmer steve said, no red maple around these parts. Plenty of black cherry though. I find black cherry will dry in less than 12 months too....
That's amazing.
BL got my vote. Don't have any shagbark or burned any, but have lots of BL in stacks and in the woods.
I voted sugar maple though I've never burned any. Just like the name.
You people and your dump scores:hair:
Im doing this kindling thing all wrong. I just make kindling as I need it. Usually a couple days worth. Take some thinner splits and use the...
That's bad azz!
Staghorn sumac vs tree of heaven :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Dont forget the many cancer organizations where little to no money goes to the cause and the wonderful save the animal organizations.
Yes it is!