Been rather slow., but last 2 days seeing more movement. My son had the granddaddy of buck in our area come in tonight. He said he called him in,...
Im not being critical, but I think you came out on the wrong end of that deal. They better be some awesome cookies to give up bacon for.:D
Nice Brad. They should split nice for you. After archery I'm off the BL wagon. Think I counted 11 of various sizes that are standing dead, down or...
Sometimes I question my own brain function, but after seeing these ads, I'm thinking I'm a damm genius.
The days of cheap ammo died in 2019 and most likely will never return. Wait until online ammo sales are banned, ffl needed to purchase, the...
High 60s mid 70s during weekend. Too warm for my liking this time of year, especially when I'm sitting in the stand. Ive still been doing morning...
There are a bunch of antique/ craft stores close by. What Midwinter posted I have seen people go gaga for at these places. My wife and I just...
Is the problem the guys of the house don't know where to get enough firewood or too lazy to do it? Depends how close you are to your sister,...
Theres a large nursey in the area. In addition to trees and plants, they sell crafts, mulch, pavers, etc... Their prices are always high, IMO,...
Using highly valuable black walnut for firewood?! ... thats craziness:hair: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
You must have the same neighbors as I do. Getting ready to move some pine from the stacks to the porch, as well as some chunky uglies.
I got a bunch of pine from the black locust haul I got. Part of the deal was I had to take it. Ive been mixing it with some black cherry this SS....
Low to mid 40s. Light rain but suppose to be moving out of area. Tonight gets into 30s and stay cool rest of weekend. Have mix of black cherry,...
Im in. Lots of fun
Saw this today at a big box score.
Mid 40s and rainy. Have some Black cherry, pine and tree of heaven cooking. Saw this at big box store. Most I ever saw being asked for a bundle.
Dont worry. Ive never seen a ponderosa pine.:D
Thats what I voted for
Very nice. Needs a FHC sticker on the back window:thumbs:
Little over 5 acres, mostly all wooded. Black locust, black cherry, a little hackberry, walnut, poplar, sumac, tree of heaven. Only cut what's...