We went the route of placing the woodstove in the fireplace. Trying to keep with the "look" of the house. Im sure we're losing some potential...
Was wondering who has a "non traditional" thanksgiving dinner and what it is. We go to relatives and have the standard turkey and such. I...
Happy Thanksgiving fellow hoarders
Yeah, I forgot about the lantern fly. I read they recommend taking all the female TOH out and leave males in, then put lantern fly traps on the...
I'm looking into having this done in our house but reluctant to do so. 1840 stone house. No footers. Water seeps in from the back wall...
Mid 50, cloudy and damp. A little pine and cherry taking edge off
I'm hoping to clear out some areas of my woods that have "scrub trees" and tree of heaven and plant a variety of fruit trees and oak trees in the...
Spaceballs!! Great movie. "We ain't found sh**!"
My FIL came by the other week. He is a definite know it all and you dont know jack type, even if its what you do for a living. Anyway, I had my...
I had a possum scare the hell out of me one morning when I was walking to my stand this year . I dont use a flashlight and I heard this growling...
Still in fall hip. Pretty much same pattern as last year. This year we had a couple morning fires in sept. Last year oct 1, was first fire. Didnt...
First archery ended today. I got a doe on Tuesday. No chances at any legal buck. Rifle season starts next Saturday. My area is buck only for the...
But, but, but, they just need a break . Dont get me started. I work with a guy who is nice but lazy. If somethings wrong, its good enough, wont...
Currently 38* out and 75* in, dont even have blower on. (Of course thats only the room where stove is). Suppose to be in 20s tonight and windy....
Have him do it his way by himself. Win - win. :thumbs:
Currently 50*, windy, cloudy and damp. 75 inside. Rain moving in. 30s last night. Little chilly sitting in the stand this am.
1st Sunday that PA has allowed deer hunting. Right after I got in stand this morning I heard thrashing around and 2 quick grunts. Thought great, I...
Some people dream of fame and fortune, mine has been being a farmer. I live vicariously through my farming friends and wife's cousin.
Sorry for your loss. We lost our Rigby in sept. Cancer sucks. Losing a pet always l creates avoid in one's heart and life.
Yesterday while sitting in the stand, the wind blew and the leaves started to really come down all around. I was in a leaf storm. The woods had...