Hopefully its not a puppy.
Santa just left PA before the snow storm. Earliest is Saturday delivery, but they said dont count on it.
My stacks are up on a hill in a small clearing and cant be seen until the leaves drop and barely than. This year's wood, oak stacks, and chunk...
Good on him. And good on you for appreciating him.
Nice setup you have
The mega freak out at the grocery store has begun. Im sure as in the past, the great state of PA will unload most of the road treatment arsenal on...
Maybe its from the same tree:rofl: :lol:
A guy who helps me out at work occasionally asked if I wanted the oak firewood he has had stacked on his deck. He said its been there for for...
I usually have black cherry and black locust. Though the cherry doesnt give the btus or last as long. The other night I tossed in an UFC...
50 and damp. Cherry in stove. Calling for the upcoming week to be cold with potential of snow on wed. Bring it. Im ready:stacker:
Where are you in Central PA? I may be close to you. If not Im up for a road trip:D
Thats cool. Wish I had the room to do something like that.
Rubicon?
Some really great looking set ups. Puts me in the Christmas mood.
The small trees are kind of boring now IMO. The boys use to decorate the ones in their rooms. Now they're too big and cool to do that.
Its one of those new invisible trees
[ATTACH] I like to see how people decorate their trees. Share if you're willing. My wife puts a small one in every room. This is our main one...
I have a few fox running around the woods. Was watching one go after a squirrel the other night. No chickens around, so I let them be.
Last few nights been cold (for our area anyway) 22* monday night and 27* last night. Had BL chunks for over night burn. In the morning the...
Sorry for your loss. Its amazing the void a dog will leave in one's heart and life. Hard to get over...if one ever truly does.