Poured last evening and was mid 50s. Today brisk and light flurries. When left for dinner house was 73 and I loaded up some black locust splits...
I thought my receipent might have gotten the package, but havent seen it posted yet. I cant find tracking number now. :headbang: I'll wait...
I got a woodchuck last year from in laws. I really like. I use it more than I thought I would. My parents got me a woodbox this year. Going to...
You know you're getting old when you have to wait for the kids to get up Christmas morning. Merry Christmas!!
Thanks Yawner !! :banana::banana::rootintootin::rootintootin:This will get well used. [ATTACH]
Merry Christmas everyone! May the new year be a healthy and blessed one. And full of great wood scrounges!!!
I like hackberry for firewood and wont pass it up. I have a bunch coming up in my stack. Probably get to it towards end of January.
Think this may be from secret santa:D[ATTACH] Just checked and mine just says in transit.:headbang::headbang: Been like that for over a week....
I think about this more and more with almost everything I do. Equipment can be/ is expensive, but your body breaking down is much more costly,...
LMAO!!! You know buZZsaw BRAD isn't going to touch one of those. Unless it comes in black locust. :thumbs:
Seems like santa was doing well with his deliveries until ran into the USPS. Now all bets are off:mad:
Surprisingly my package is suppose to be delivered on time. I'll believe it when I see it.
What a bust. And these people get paid to be so wrong.
Maybe 9". Was suppose to be 12-18" More sleet than they said. Just makes it heavier to shovel
And the news storm hype falls short yet AGAIN. Bozos! 23*, fire went out and when we woke up house was 60* Oak and cherry getting house back up...
Yeah it was, with about 8-10' of rope. When I was a kid my buddy use to pull me around on a sled. Quickly learned shorter rope can lead to head...
It was really coming down earlier this afternoon, had a brief break. Now it's sleeting with more snow later tonight. Maybe there's 7" or so. Just...
25*, snowing/sleeting/ wind gusting. Waiting for the heavier snow to come. Meanwhile oak, black cherry, black walnut. "Only" 73* downstairs....
No truer words spoken
Wish I had the talent to do that. Very cool