We have to wait? Ok, where's my :popcorn:? No pics before you cut? We don't ask for much. :whistle: If Maple or Ash, it'll dry fairly quick. Not...
Or Maple.
Welcome aboard Ryan phillips . Ash? Got any more pics? Leaves?
Saw that earlier today. I like Simeon, but he seemed to be trying pretty hard to be happy about that thing.
Well, don't stand still when he's around.
That's a horizontal bollard, instead of the correctly oriented, vertical, bollard. :whistle:
What I was thinking, but didn't know the name.
Happy belated Birthday NortheastAl ! Be careful of that crud gettin' into your chest.......could end up being something much worse.
Probably not a pole, but WTH did he hit? Whatever it was, it was hit pretty hard.
Oops. Hey, who put that pole there?:picard:
When you get around to an upgrade, pull the memory and SSD. Of course, those might be obsolete by that time, so................:whistle: I put an...
I don't consider not wasting money as "cheaping out". To each their own. I don't cut a bazillion cord every year, so for me, less expensive works...
Menard's has BC oil for $4.99 until the 10th.
$3? Wow, nice grab.
Welcome aboard, Dan. That was interesting. Looks like a very large egg beater.
I've been saying that for several years. Power/weight is a bit lopsided, but I work around that.
Two words. Duct tape.
To quote Bruce Hornsby........... "That's just the way it is Some things'll never change"
Double whammy!
Welcome back, and congrats on the 2nd son. Hope mama and new one are well. Nice score too. You're on a roll.......... :thumbs: