Skirtin' the edge man. Shoulda gone for an 880. Heck yeah, that oughta slab up real nice. Gotta be a bd ft or 2 in that thing.
BCB , you da man!:handshake::dex: What a monster.:whistle:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yep. Probably much easier for him to be himself. Um, how's the bathroom doin'?
Nice. Git r dun.
He was on an episode of Monk as...............Willie Nelson.
Forecast for Friday went from 2-4, to 1-3. Wonder what we'll get, if anything. I'll check the weather stick.
I've used Canola oil too. Worked fine.
Well, forecast was right, (I may have just herniated something by saying that).....we're getting some light snow.
My SisIL asked a couple days ago if it was ok to use regular motor oil, and I told her about the tackiness of B&C oil.
Yep. I did notice. I usually cut part way, then roll and finish the cut.
True dat, but I wonder if it was sent gratis, in exchange for a review? Happens a lot on the Tubes.
So, better to have one do it all tool, or several one use tools? What if you're using it as a timberjack, and you need it to be something else?
Snow is supposed to start here in about 3 minutes. Wutever. Calling for 2-4 on Friday. Winter is close........very close.
So, now that we've completely derailed Ryan's thread.............. :dex::picard:
Nor this one...........:D
Never seen Basswood. Zactly. Not sure if he knows he's doing it....or not. :hair::rofl: :lol:
Sure, rub it in.:(
Now I want root beer.
It's ok. Typical newbie FHC mistake.:rofl: :lol: