Oops, welcome aboard starfish4078 .
Poplar doesn't seem to be very popular around here, but I kinda' like it. :whistle:
First thing my wife said when she got out of bed......."oooh, it's pretty outside". Yep
Ovah heah, that'll cost ya' $25, if ya' wanna' be all legal and stuff.
I've completely lost the burn recently by closing things down too much, too soon (comes back once I open air). Wood is dry, but when I check, the...
Never understood why they do that. There's usually mud and cruddy water down there, which makes getting in and out of the vehicle messy. :whistle:
Trial and error. The stove needs time to adjust after you close the air a bit. On the 30, after about 1/2 closed, the adjustments are very minimal...
It comes with the pedestal attached. Changing to legs is a slightly tight fit getting hands and wrench to work, but quite doable with some patience.
You typed faster than I did. I'll presume no mason.
Ok, that's what I thought. It's all about CTC. Don't want anyone burning down their house (yours is very nice looking). I'd still advocate calling...
The brick is considered non-combustible, but there are still clearances required with that depending on what's behind it (usually combustibles)....
[ATTACH] Before I closed the air (ignore the dust and stuff). :binoculars:
You're already aware that the stove won't fit very far into that opening as is. Have you studied what's behind the brick work on the side of the...
Awoke to snow falling and 30 deg. (it was expected), and it's still coming down. Some kind of "snow event". I'm heading to the bunker now. I'll...
I'd give them a call. What's the plan to support everything above that after those get removed? That's a very small opening for the 30. The top...
I could have sworn there was a section on alcove installs in the manual, but I don't see it. Here's the manual.
Welcome aboard jjspierx . Have you taken a look at the manual? I'll post up a link if you'd like. Here's their Tech. support dept. #......800)...
BCB , I'm just glad you're safe.
Nah, not that monster. Bazooka might even be gooder.:)