Your mind is working correctly.:thumbs:
What Dennis said. He used more words than I did, but most excellent advice, as usual. Now that I've seen the picture, I will completely...
Not needed, as long as the setup is correctly installed. I still remember the first time (and a few times after as well) I left the house for an...
As long as there's no open flame, you can do the test. Wonder what the flash point of a dollar bill is?
Oldie, but a goodie. The vid........not George. :whistle:
This be the troof. Dave has 'em all. :whistle::yes:
It's what an airplane pilot asks for when he wants a smoke.
It's a conspiracy!
No chit!
That's the one I was thinking of........
None that I've seen, but I haven't seen them all.
Not really. Forefinger and thumb on my right hand go first. I buy the cheap work gloves for about $5/3pk at HD. I only process firewood for...
We're doomed. :rofl: :lol:
Different animal, and that was at least a few years ago, I'm sure. Modern burning appliances have changed and really prefer DRY wood to burn...
Oh heck yeah....I LOVE mine. :whistle::hair::picard:By some standards, it's not even very old.
That's the way it goes, isn't it. "A little job" almost always turns into something much more.
23 OAT right now, and still snowing lightly. We may have 1.5" out there. T-stat says 71. Had a decent fire last night with mostly Beech, and not...
It won't really dry much until you get it CSS.
Pretty cool, but only us FHCers can read upside down. :dex:
Welcome aboard dylantdyck Zactly. Dries pretty quick, but sooner is gooder.