Accuweather.
This is good news.......My free log loads include almost a full cord of Boxelder. I've only gotten about 1/2 bucked. I'll try to get the rest...
Ouch, that was harsh.:startled: Good thing he likes you........wait, he DOES like you, right?
I must have been in a daze or something........our larger one needs a charge, so I'll take it to the local HW and have that done soon.
Sounds like a pretty normal burn cycle. I've been putting less and less Pine in and more hardwoods as the temps get colder. The pine starts a bit...
Exactly. That's a no go. Where does the heat originate and what is it.....round or rectangle? If rectangle, you can try to find some that will fit...
I'm not sure we'll have even a White TG. Looks like a warm-up after today into the 30s, and next Wed. & Thurs. into the low 40s.
Yeah, we FHCers know that nothing is free, don't we? T-stat got turned down a few minutes ago, and there's now a nice fire in the stove. Ahhhhh:D
Was forecast to hit a low of 18 last night. OAT was 23 when I got up (about 7:30), with a high of 25. Snow coming down again. Looks to be another...
Do both, then you'll know.
Just checked the fire extinguishers yesterday.
Not I.
Don't feel bad, I thought it was higher.:picard:I put down 5 layers of 1/2" Wonderboard. Don't remember the R-value of that stuff.
26.5" from the back of the heat shield to the front face of the stove, and 28 to the face of the door. Sorry, I don't have the AC16.
Any penetration requires Class A pipe. So, you need clearances, support and the correct pipe (Class A) through the ceiling into the 2nd floor,...
Nice color IP.
I've got various responses, but I think it best to not share.:whistle:
I won't be telling my wife she's a wood stove, whether it's a good analogy or not.
I've used refractory cement with the same result. I suppose you could try Hi-temp silicone, but where will you be using it?
I did that at the start of the season with some small Ash (kindling) sticks. Burns VERY well. 4 or 5 levels is good to get the stove warm and take...