Put some gravy on it.
We just bought more, and wife made a salad with it. She just (literally 5 minutes ago) mentioned this. Bad thing is, we love Romaine. :headbang:
Print a copy, and you're gooder to go. :whistle:
Got cam?
Wait, I thought bein' a smartazz was my job.........well, Eric too, and brenndatomu, and Jack, and yoops......ok never mind. There's a lot of...
Sorry, iPhone7 on Verizon, so I'm of no help whatsoever. Good luck with your final pick. The old Motorola XT907 was pretty good, but that was a...
Yeah.....no chit!
Further-er, farther-er
I'll host, if everyone brings stuff (which is how it's usually done). The cleanup can be a bear though. We put on a lot of miles every time we...
We met up with the extended fam. last Saturday at son's place downstate. That drive has really gotten old, but that's where most everybody else...
Burn it!
Well, that's inconvenient.
Hope things don't get hot enough to melt the tires.:headbang:
Hell-err.
Don't ferget the "Burninator" reading.
No.:picard:
Ayuh. Things warmed up a bit now?
I'm just....Uh, I have no words..........:eek:
I know. We have 2.
It's a dog thing.