All.....that.......firewood I can't even process 5 cord/year anymore.:picard:
You can now join the "Great Mind Club". AC and I are founding members. :whistle:
My jaw quite literally just dropped.....almost to the floor.
Great minds, eh AC?:dex::D
Yep, quite literally. I'm wondering if the saw is still all shiny............
Has she volunteered you? I went home, got the wife, and we headed over to the local VFW for a real nice turkey dinner. Met some family over there...
Now THAT'S the way to start your membership to a Firewood forum! Welcome aboard unimog . Do you have one?
Musta' missed it while I wuz lookin' fer this :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
That was YOU? Ok, FINE. Just save me some, wouldja?
I'll be late, but I'm on my way. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
The trick to pie dough is to not work it much. Mine would come out hard as a rock until I quit messing with it so much. Nice and flaky. Took me a...
I'll consider this to be the "Official" Happy Thanksgiving thread (although there are others), so Happy Thanksgiving to all our fellow FHCers. My...
Someone say S'mores? I'm in.
Happy Birthday Eric VW ! :BrianK: :whistle:
Nope.
16 OAT with a "real feel" of -2 right now. Going down to 3 tonight. Still 72 IAT at the thermostat (no furnace burn last night though). Thinking...
Exactly what I have to do to clean the cap and top portion of pipe.
12? I was goin' for 13, but ok.
No shart, no shoes, no service.:eek:
Paul Shart....Mall crap. :picard: