I know this won't help right now, but can you stack differently to avoid this happening next year? Wet wood sucks.......from experience.
I use the stuff from TSC when it goes on sale.
No chit?
The dogs did it.:whistle:
Speaking for ALL Grandpas, of course.:handshake:
"GRANDPA IS THE SMARTEST MAN ON EARTH!" Why yes, yes I am. :D:picard::dancer:
26, eh? We just put in 14 (did the 5 worst back in '15) and a couple new doors. It helps.
Ok, I was thinking of a smaller Osburn. That's a pretty big firebox, virtually the same as the 30-NC. When I'm burning Red Maple, I can fully load...
Wow, lots of nice progress. Trim can get real expensive, so 1x4s seems like a good way to go.
First off, welcome aboard coldcreature . Can you tell us how you're using the insert? 4 hours max doesn't seem too bad for that size, but what...
Yep, when I was much younger.
No convincing needed......much gooder than Mountain Doo. :whistle::rofl: :lol: Who you callin' "you people"? [IMG]
This is exactly what my dogs said today.
The indignities we retired are forced to endure.......it's almost unbearable. :whistle:
Oh......wow, I was gettin' worried. :whistle::D
Seriously. I'm......speechless. Ok, not really, but hmmmm. :woodsign:
Yeah, don't bother. Take my word for it. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
It is in MY dictionary. Been using it for a lot of years. I did that cutting (trying) up some Willow. :picard:
Nice day to be out cutting. Good saws is icing.