X2 :popcorn:
Nice looking wood you have there for sure! I never have had any BL in all the years I have been burning. I have to come here to FHC to experience...
Those stacks look great! :yes: You have tons of wood already with a lot of sun and airflow. . That Ash should be good and dry for you this...
Great picture! Both girls look like they know what their doing. :)
Wow. That is impressive. It appears to be pretty big also, maybe life size? I would be reluctant to leave it outside.
Someone gave her a sample of the pulled pork and brisket too...:whistle:
Rock, Creative thinking with the wood jigs. We all have times that we have some wood that needs a little haircut ...:)
We take Emma with us on rare occasions to a restaurant that allows dogs. This is a shot of Emma with us at Lake Hope State park's dinning lodge....
That's crazy loud! o_O My Stihl doesn't come close to that!! We need to introduce an invasive species that will eat the Cicadas and then worry...
Looks like it may be Boxelder to me also. Keep your eye open if it has red flames.... :) [ATTACH]
Is that bar oil in the green container? If it is, I like the spout idea...
And a lot of people have never experienced them or even know what your talking about... :) Can you even buy clothes pins anymore?
I think I lost a finger just watching that video.....
I have the same reservations on the large knotty rounds. I guess if you can own a half dozen saws, what's wrong with owning two splitters? :eek:
Looks really fantastic! I love outdoor fireplaces and this ones coming out really nice! I just saw your wall too! :yes: Really nice job....
You guys crack me up.... :rofl: :lol: I almost fell off my stool laughing.
Bandit, I would be concerned if you see your neighbors installing a wood burning pool heater.... :whistle:
We had the storms also and then sent them on your way. Lost power for 7 hours. Started the generator for the fridge and we watched a movie with...
And here I was pretty sure it was a port job on a 441C-M... :rofl: :lol: Congratulations! :drunk:
Mine is being delivered today. My propane guy called me yesterday and tells me that he is going to lower the price from $1.84 to $1.69. He said...