I love that Cherry and agree that's it feels good to get out sometimes just for the love of the job, instead of having to do it or on a schedule...
Nice pictures Greg.... Look forward to hearing more about your new furnace and dryer wood. Welcome to the Forum. :cool:
Darn it... You beat me too it! :)
Have a great day Stinny. Nice to have good friends like that.....:drunk: We're heading out for a 4 day vacation to Cedar Point amusement park....
Nice Score with Mulberry! :yes: If they end up cutting the whole tree down, you may have a really good score. :)
Looks like Hickory to me :) Good stuff either way
Here's the link.. They are 205r14c... .http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Kumho&tireModel=Radial 857
Nothing like being on the water....,:) Thanks for the pics
It really looks fabulous....:drool: The breakfast leftovers sound pretty great also. There's more beer involved in this recipe than I...
Great pics of Emma and the gang! :) My Emma wants me to be outside and working so she can tag along...
It's a great place and the BBQ is first rate, and trees for as far as you can see! Ever been there for Sunday brunch buffet? :drool:
It looks fabulous.... Still not sure what it is? Looks like a bacon wrapped pork loin, but your pizza ingredient list has me guessing...:confused:...
I am the first to admit I am not the expert here.....and will be very interested in more experienced guys giving their opinion. If it were me, I...
Ironwood score! :yes: That's a lot of rounds too.....:)
"You like mean bears? No....? mhhmm..." How about big skeeters?" "Blackflies....?" "What's wrong with you people..?":loco: :crazy: "Pickup...
You really do want to keep the riff raff out! :( One thing for sure, you never will never get a job at Maine's Tourism Bureau or welcome...
I think in 3 or 4 years, were going to see lot more posts on how to prevent rot, rodent infestation, and insect damage from occurring on 6 - 7...
I was thinking the same thing... Little Elmers glue and some duct tape.... Maybe a retread.:) Tandom axle trailer, Kumo 857 tires that were 4...
I broke this yesterday.... Travel trailer tire blew.... :eek: I'm going to see if they can fix it...... [ATTACH]
You mean there's other stuff up there too?