Nice looking rounds. They are huge! :) I think I would ask that football player over again when it's time to unload and split. :whistle:
I use both 41% glyphosate and Pramitol on my long driveway. Pramitol will kill and then helps prevent more vegetation from reoccurring, which is...
X 2
Big tree pics........ :popcorn:
All these chicken pictures are killing me tonight! I'm hungry.....:) Do you put the buffalo sauce on at the end or are you brushing it on when...
I love wings, but only had modest success in cooking them at home. Yours look fabulous! :) How do you make the garlic sauce or do you buy it?
Nice pics of your little girl Dex. She is a cutie.... :) Your post reminded me of the kiddie park with rides we use to take my two girls to once...
I have some covered with big slabs of bark at the moment. You can see it if you look close. I would like to find some of that heavy roofing...
Thanks for the nice daughter compliments guys... She has two rules to stacking... Keep the front edge straight and the splits level. :)...
Looks great! If I don't keep up with trimming branches and cutting saplings my place can quickly look overgrown. Just ongoing maintenance. :)...
My youngest daughter and I added a little more to the stacks this weekend. I cut, hauled and split and she is my official stacker. The last stack...
I bought the Geospring also and really like it so far. AEP power had a $500.00 rebate which brought the price down to what a normal electric hot...
Nice clean up job already... Glad there was not any damage to your house. That's a lot of wood you have there too. :) Decent shoulder wood...
I wonder how many yahoo's driving by his house will try to steal that saw....:whistle:
Gotta love the that white oak. :) Nice job and more on its way!
Nice. Thank you for posting this...
I'm not sure on the maple ID... Looks like sugar, but I'm not sure. It does look like a good firewood maple to me if you can get it out without...
Have a great time.... Looks like you have everything covered...:cool:
They look delicious. :drool: You have a nice smoker set up also... I think you know what your doing. ;) What time should we be over tonight?
Thought you guys might like this. These pictures show just how much things have changed over the years. Empire State Building was constructed in...