I called a few commercial roofing companies, with no luck. Just need to catch the right person at the right time I think. Uv resistant and...
Drove by this Speedway near Dayton this week and had to do a double take.....o_O [ATTACH]
coooool..... :saw:
Weather has been very cool for us this July... Helps a lot if you want to get some wood split. :) Very impressive wood stacks you have LP!...
It's hard for me to tell from the pictures, but that cherry looks like a little over a cord to me.... :yes: All straight, manageable, easy to...
Looks like a LOT of wood your going to get out of the one cherry. :)
Yea.. Many of the exchange places only fill to 15lbs... Not many people realize this, as they don't want you to know.
That's exactly what I have been searching high and low for around here. So far no luck. If someone finds something closer I'm in and I'll do the...
Your stacks are coming along nicely! Lots of wood already and stacked nicely too. :cool: I also use the sapling method for runners, but now I...
I always thought red elm was one of the hardest woods I have cut. Burns great too. :) They don't rot very easily either.. Should make some nice...
Nice score! I never run across Cedar, and agree it should make some nice fire starters....:) I have about a half a cord of cherry in my stacks. I...
Nice work you got done! All top shelf wood too....:) Very nice stacks too. Those unidentified rounds above the locust look a bit like maple, but...
They're the worse kind too.... Really have it bad.
Enjoy your weekend get away... Looking forward to some pics... :) It was a really nice treat for all of us! ;) Enjoy the weekend with your...
I hear you... :) Your place looks great, and I'm pretty sure it will only get better.. And we all get to watch too! :cool:
After cutting wood last Saturday, my "stacker" daughter and Emma went out to Sunday brunch at Lake Hope State lodge.... Emma was eager to have a...
Looks perfect.... Nice cut of meat over a real fire and cooked to perfection. Cooking hot over charcoal or wood is the way to go....:) We had...
There's a lot of current there for a creek. o_O How long have you owned that land? Seems to me your a man with a vision. :)
Homerun! :thumbs: Looks to be about a cord?
We went dry camping with our friends and he brought out this cool blender he made. :cool: Big campfire that night with Margaritas. :) I...