I have been looking at a used 2013. 420, thumb shifter, camo, 4 wheel drive fuel injected 110 miles. Any input on this since you just did all the...
I use stihl ultra also, but would like to find a lower cost full synthetic to try..... I usually buy a gallon at a time. Ultra was $61.00 last...
Dave, that thing is awesome! :thumbs: I would like to hear how you like it after you get some seat time. :popcorn: Congrats!
Very nice.... I like the away the roof hangs down a few feet too. Should really help to keep the blowing brain and snow off your wood. I will be...
Looks awesome. Wish I was there to enjoy a beer and the fire.....:)
I call them wild grape vines. It's my mission in life to cut them from my trees.
o_O :hair::axe: Woodlands, when you ever get around to getting all of this wood cut, split and stacked we will need to see the final pics of...
Your right about that being a nice tree. Shame to lose it and that cherry is a big one also. I would hate to lose those, but what's done is done....
Nice wood! :yes: Did you end up dropping the base too or take any of the pine? I see you quartered them, I bet those rounds were pretty...
Nice looking splits WS! That's a lot of wood you split already and that's only half! :yes: Makes me feel like I'm getting behind a little bit....
:rofl: :lol: Obviously it was a problem they were having, but you would think they would need to fix it pretty quickly. :bug: It couldn't have...
Side plates, soapstone liner and ash drawer. Charcoal body with moss green accents. The artwork was the white tailed deer.
Mine is being shipped to Ohio. They estimated about 4-5 weeks, which was 2 weeks ago. Won't be long now. :) Looking forward to that first fire.
:drunk: I'm jealous ....... I think. o_O Still is July....and after this winter... Enjoy! :)
Point taken.... :emb: But we batter get the batter recipe.... And we're not bacon for it either...
We batter not see any more of this.. I'm bacon you to stop...:rofl: :lol:
Enjoy your time at the lake. I have been right where your at.. It's always a treat to be on the lake... :) We just came back from a family...
I don't know about this guy........ Appears to me he has a firewood/wood obsession..... :whistle: Welcome to the forum. :) Mark
Really nice wood sheds. :yes: Looks like it will hold a ton...... Is that maple rounds all ready for the splitter?
Nice oak score Dave..., :) I haul way more than I want out of the woods one round at a time. :confused: Not my favorite plan.... But you...