I call this one, mid afternoon wood..... [ATTACH]
Vinyl planking would be my suggestion also. Looks pretty close to wood and is durable, easy to lay and water/moisture resistant. I used it for my...
Well, I was a little amused this weekend with our friends commenting about how much firewood I have.... We had about 10 people over and it was...
Not a dumb question at all. Treated lumber contains chromium, copper and arsenic. I think the ingredients changed in the past couple years to more...
Really nice looking stacks you have there! :) Looks like they will dry real well for you the way you have it set up. :yes:
Yea I saw HDrocks post also. I really like it also....:)
Nice fire there Stinny! :) I like those small stones you used for the fire pit! :whistle: Should last for a while! :yes:
Nice looking wood! Love the stack shots too. :yes: I really like how you have the wood stacked up high off the ground with the cinder blocks...
We have a family of four and also added a small chest freezer. If we needed something bigger we probably would go upright.
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/zip/4583832108.html
That seems like a big reduction in MC in those 5 months. :) It will be interesting to see where it levels off after a year or two if you can store...
I think it's a great idea for firewood pallets. :)
Very nice LP...:) Looks like you have a chit load of wood already. Those are some big rounds you have.
Nice and neat, just the way I like it.... You made a lot of progress with your firewood hoarding I see... :yes:
Historically I have always used the seat of the pants method of checking if my wood is seasoned. Stack it for a couple years and then pick it up...
Nice job! :cool: I prefer the smaller ash myself.....
I know what the trail 70 is.. It had that stamped rounded frame right and lots of cool colors? Have you seen what they are worth these days!!...
:rofl: :lol: That's funny right there.... I had a used mini bike (5 horse, my neighborhood claim to fame!) after a lengthy battle with my...
Nice looking wood.. lot's of ash to go around with the EAB.... When I'm driving, I see lots of dead trees along the highways, mostly ash....
The only options he could remember was the Camo, 420, thumb shifter, 4 x4 and it's a fuelly. He said something about independent suspension, but I...