I can relate... :emb: The husky guy and his video's makes it look easy..... Glad you got it all down. Looking forward to the 36" maple...
Charcoal and moss green with white tail deers....:dancer: I will take a picture or two when I get it installed.....
Nice job Stinny! That wood shed is top shelf.... :yes:
Wow! Really nice tractor, stacks and love the property!
Bought it a year ago on Craigslist. [ATTACH]
That's impressive stacks...:yes: It looks to me that you spent a lot of time on that wood. :) Very nice... North of Atlanta?
Mine IS stove should be going through pretty soon. They said late August. :dancer:
Yep, you did......:whistle: :picard: :zip:
I would suggest an RV forum would be helpfull to you such as rv.net or Outbackers.com. There's a little more to the winterization that these...
Dave, Same here. I tried the explanation a couple of times and it never goes well. :loco: :crazy: I think in the future I'm sticking with "I'm...
[ATTACH]
That's pretty cool.... :cool: Do you need to wrap the cord around that one to start it? If so, it's been around for a while. :)
They probably can't get past the shoes.....
Just a long driveway... :) [ATTACH] Dave, Maybe beer is the answer....:rofl: :lol:
That is so cool! I would have laughed for a while too and then asked for a beer to take a good look at how you pulled that unique storage space...
Here's me dressing a rabbit... [ATTACH]
Well said... Something to be said about "real folks"...
I was wondering the same thing.... and what's with those futuristic high tech shoes you have Stinny! o_O :D I had to dim my computer screen.....
It floats. No adhesive. The individual planks interlock similar to laminate flooring. No issues yet. Mine was made by Shaw if I recall.
I have a friend who lives in Dallas and has an outdoor patio and fireplace and knows I cut, stack and burn wood (basically a hoarder). He said to...