Very nice job... :yes: I like that it's made from the same material as the exterior siding. Blends right in. :) Do you need to put a lock on it...
I lived in Woodstock there between 1985 - 1987 and then got transferred with my job. I loved Woodstock and Atlanta and probably would still be...
I like them... Where did you get them at?
Ohh boy..... Not another "one of us".....:rolleyes: :loco: :crazy: He sounds like a perfect fit, I like this guy already. :)
That router table is really nice work. I love it.
Dave, How readily available is the birch in your immediate area? I assume it's all over, I mean your in Alaska and birch is as common as the...
Very nice. I use to live in woodstock for a couple years. Really liked it too! About 2 blocks from lake Alatoona off Wade Green road and then...
Great looking stacks! Your wood shed is now filled with 3 years of wood? Nice work you do on drying and storing your wood.... :)
That's a lot o wood! o_O
:popcorn::popcorn:... And thank you!
:bug: :rofl: :lol: Hey... I want a cut...:handshake: Let us know how the responses go....
Do you have any more pictures of the Kubota?
Didn't read the instructions very well. :whistle: I count... 43....
I'm not going to win, but at least it will remind me of how many oil changes I have coming up.... :rofl: :lol: dodge diesel 3500 - 1 Saturn - 1...
Now that's funny...:rofl: :lol: How did Gary miss that one?
Just saying.......:whistle:
Gary, now this is a well designed and thought out plan of action.:yes: All but you skirting the beer delivery....:pete: I'll be watching and...
Saw this tree today in Fort Myers.... :cool: It's going to take a bigger saw than mine to tackle this one...:whistle: [ATTACH]
Very nice Brian! What do you think of the ash drawer ? Any changes that you notice?
What tractor....o_O