:DCongratulations, good deeds are always rewarded.
:campfire:Keep up the great work..... [IMG]
I wonder how he handles oncoming traffic........????
Went with trash......came home with treasure! Sweet!
:DI bet he has one hell-of-a back order list. I need to buy some stock in his company but everyone hears about his unique products.
I was in the dentist chair getting a two caps installed when the dental assistant came into the room and said a plane had just crash into the...
Thanks for the great pics fishingpol. This anchor is about two hours from my house located in Texas City, Texas. It was the anchor from the SS...
:campfire:Hello and Welcome the our site Keweenaw, you will learn a lot of good stuff here.
I went thru the kidney stone thing five years ago, my Dr. said drinking green tea and "Cokes" in general would cause a greater chance of future...
She is a very cute little girl.....nice firewood haul also.
Nice truck you will be happy with it for many years to come.....also its made in Texas:thumbs:
:axe:Nice pics....thanks
:DLooks like a nice ride, needs a catchy name like Wood-Rider, Electra-Wood or Wood-Glide.
This came out yesterday in USA TODAY, here is what the Old Farmer's Almanac is predicting for the winter of 2015/16 season in the US. It won't be...
Last winter I burned 1.5 cords of oak in a 1900 sq. ft. house. I work shift work (12 hour days or 12 nights) so counting driving time to and from...
Cpl. USMC Avionics, UH-1N and Av-8 Harrier 1972-1976 MCAS, Cherry Point, NC MCAS, New River, NC USS Iwo Jima LPH-2 MCAS Iwakuni, Japan Lots of...
Great pics rottiman, brings back some great memories. The first pic was my favorite showing old and new. [IMG]
[IMG]
I'm pro-gun rights......but anti-idiots rights! We need to have some common ground to keep guns out of the hands of total idiots like this guy!
I would love being in that snow for a day or two,...... just dreaming. Redneck weather forecasting chart: [IMG]