Look'n good.......Happy Thanksgiving!
I know very little about Dolmar..... I've owned a few Stihl's over the years with no complaints. :saw:
Great video......brings back a lot of memories. At 62 I don't think of myself as old....just well aged!:BrianK:
Started the first fire of the season tonight. It's in the low 40's now and will be 31 in the morning. Burning 2 year old Red Oak.
Watch out for the Wicked Witch of the West......she's a real pain! [IMG]
[IMG]
Sam's Club here in Houston has unleaded regular for $1.68 The cheapest diesel I have seen is $2.02
240 years old and still going! [IMG]
Good work......pre-planning is the only way to go!
Sweet......is it gas or electric?
Maybe the government can bail them out.....by paying them not to grow mashmallows. Or giving them a tax break to grow mini-wennies instead! [IMG]
:vulture:Great pictures, the bald eagles are making a come by in my neck of the woods. They are being spotted more often on the Trinity River...
Maureen O'Hara was a very classy lady, my favorite actress of all that crossed all age groups of America and the world. Rest In Peace...........
Just made landfall and history hitting La Manzanilla Mexico with 200 plus MPH winds and a hurricane rating of 5 plus. FOX News is projecting 10...
Nice.....very nice. One of a kind for sure.
:BrianK: When you think about it "The Alternative to Getting Old is a lot Worse Than Getting Old"
Better him than me.....great video.....thanks
He is good. I have never skinned a deer before, but my next door neighbor is the fastest skinner I have ever seen. He owns an exotic game ranch...
Nice score Brad, great pics, keep them coming. Welcome to our world.
X4 At 62 years old.....I feel your pain!