Lonesome Dove is my all time favorite, followed by True Grit:rootintootin:
:flipeggs:That looks so good......not too much.....not too little.......just right! :drool:
:D
:thumbs: Funny! :thumbs:
Computer......unsavvy! It's a generational thing.
Great video.....I wish I could see that in person.
Some Will Rogers quotes ABOUT GROWING OLDER... First ~ Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging...
You are a wise man Rottiman, as Spock would say "live long and prosper" :BrianK:
Nice.....looks like a V8 to me.:thumbs:
The older I get the more I realized my Mom and Dad were 100% correct and I was 100% wrong on all issues when I was a teenager :hair:.
Is that a 2 stroke?
She needs to be more detailed on what she wants!:thumbs:
You have to have your priorities!
Oatmeal/Raisin comes to mind
<--- <--- <--- I believe mine is self explanatory
Question: Does a one-legged duck swim in a circle?
I always wondered how a wild bear keep so clean......now I know! :D
$1.59 at the local food market H.E.B. in Houston $1.99 for diesel
Neat video, thanks