The big winners at the Super Bowl are the ticket scalpers who are selling the cheap seats for $4ooo a piece. I will be sitting in my easy chair...
Thank you for your service Enjoy your stay in Japan :salute:
My guess would be $50 per tree = $450 total
Hello and Welcome to FHC I was stationed 13 months at MCAS Iwakuni Japan back in the 70's. Nice place and people.
Looks like a lot of fun......but at my age I'm sure it would be the "Kiss of Death" Like Clint Eastwood said "A mans gotta know his limitations"
For most of the past 20 years, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. has let another company build and operate gas stations in the parking lots of its stores. Now,...
:saw: One tree.......one saw. Iwill use my Stihl MS-290 until it won't cut anymore (basically total junk) then head down to the local Stihl...
90% wood/10% electric heat (I would be 100% wood but due to working crazy hours at work.....I take the easy way out on cold mornings when I come...
Hello and Welcome to the forum Kyle, you will love it here. :campfire: Great Pics.
[IMG]
BIG Snow or short telephone poles.......?
$1.33 Cash price for unleaded gas at the Conoco station in Liberty, Texas.
Woodies Wholesale Woodpile
:usa:It's suppose to be 39 degrees here tonight in East Texas, I load my stove about 25% full with two year seasoned red oak right before I go to...
Thanks everyone.......as Tennessee Ernie Ford sang......."Another day older and deeper in debt"
I would spend the majority of the money on wine, women, and song. Then throw the rest away on dumb stuff!
No testicles......no problem! [IMG]
:banana: Lucky dog! Happy Birthday.
What would we do nowdays without a phone? [IMG]