:saw: That saw looks like its on steroids!
Great find......free wood is good wood! :salute:
[IMG] Those logs in the last picture would scare my log splitter to death! :D
That tree is butt ugly!
There should be a law against being stupid!
Stupid is as stupid does......... Forrest Gump
I seen this hat one day when I was fishing on a local lake....... don't you just love it! [IMG]
True love! :D
Do things that trees grow out of count? [IMG]
You have a nice place, thanks for the pics swags :thumbs:
It's like the dog that got its tail caught in the lawnmower blade.........it won't be long now! :D
X3 amazing!
It doesn't get any better than that! :D
Great pics Johnny......Thanks
Hello Johnny and welcome to FHC, you will love it here.
:campfire:Hello and welcome to FHC Pressguy.....I know you will like it here. Great pics, thanks :thumbs:
:) That was a neat video to watch, they really were organized on their mission. I watched the video twice and could not locate the gas tank, where...
I found this on the internet......I don't know if it's an accurate quote or not..... [IMG]
:saw: Looking good Solar.......keep up the hard work. I think it was Henry Ford that coined the phrase "Cut your own firewood and it will warm...
I got a Garrett AT-Pro a few days ago, I'm still learning the ins and outs of the unit. Seems to be user friendly so far.....we'll see.