Temp - 93 F (feels like 107 F) HI - 95 F Dew point - 76 Humidity - 64%
Chemical Process Operator for 41 years, I hope to call it quits next year around this time.
She was a Hollywood icon and a beautiful lady. She will be missed.
:BrianK: If you look at the only alternative to getting older ...... getting older ain't all that bad!
No chance of the white stuff here in East Texas with a high today of 80 degrees and a low of 70, and a 20% chance of rain. :seasoned:
In Texas and parts of the southwest they are called cockleburs. :tractor: Also maybe Jimson Weed seed pods.
Life is like a box of chocolates......you never know what you are going to get. Forrest Gump
Stupid is.......as stupid does. Forrest Gump
Women.....trying to understand them is a full time job!
Dumb and Dumber! .......... It should be against the law to be that stupid!
Thanks for the post Rottiman, it was very informative!
Watermelon warrior.....keeps raccoons out of the garden! :D
I can remember Mom used a cloths line in the back yard to dry out all of our cloths. We did not get a electric cloths dryer until I was in junior...
[IMG]
I bought this Lodge Sportsman Grill a few years ago and love it. The best $89.00 I have ever spent on camping accessories.....perfect for two rib...
Sweet......looks like black walnut to me :tractor:
Looks like a lot of future BTU's to me! :thumbs:
Just one cup a day for me is all I need! [IMG]