Red Oak, Pin Oak, Pig Pecan, and a small amount of Saw tooth Elm :axe:
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone......64 years old and feeling every bit of it. Someone once said " If you think about the alternative to...
That's so easy even a cave man could do it! '55 Chevy 2 door Bel-Air '57 Chevy 2 door Bel-Air '67 Chevelle Super Sport '70 Chevelle Super Sport...
I feel your pain Fox9988, my cousin lives in Gilbert Ark. he said they are going to get 5F tonight then 15F tomorrow night.....sounds like its...
This is going to be the lowest two nights on record here in East Texas 17 degrees and 19 degrees! I know that's nothing compared to what most of...
I'm six years short of 70 and was able to get 18 out of 20 correct......not bad for an old fart! :thumbs:
Happy New Years everybody.......stay warm......and prosper!:handshake:
I think mine is blatantly obvious! :D
Looks like a new environmental friendly model.......great on the climate!
To borrow a quote from Scooby-Doo.............Ruh roh raggy!
A cold front blew in last night (Saturday) and I started my first fire of the season here in East Texas. The low last night was 33 degrees and...
2014 Dodge Ram 2500 21,000 2004 Chevy Corvette 10,000 2010 Toyota Prius 181,000 2015 Honda Goldwing 5,600
Game on! [IMG]
Run Forrest Run!!!! Breathing in or swallowing creosote fumes may cause the mouth, nose, and throat to become irritated. Even if only small...
Normally in life "the bigger the better" but my experience is the "smaller the better" when it comes to RV's. I have had both large and small...
I wonder after the Nun cuts the wood .......does it become "Holy Wood"?
Thanks for thinking of me.......just a few more minutes and I will be out of here and heading home. Happy 4th to everyone!:salute:
This morning I ran out for less than a half hour and my wife sends me a pic of a woodchuck that scaled the garden fence. [ATTACH] Thank...
:usa:I was scheduled to work today for 12 hours, got here at 04:00AM ........ what a way to spend the 4th! :usa:
At those prices I should be able to heat my home next winter for around $10,000/year.:rofl: :lol: