My Dad had a BUCK 301 Stockman jackknife when I was growing up. It was always razor sharp and held an edge forever. I found a "new in box" old...
I hate the way American Elm splits.....it shreds rather than splits clean like most of your oaks do. I have to wear leather gloves when handling...
Great food for thought.....thanks Rottiman. :BrianK:
Great to see our system works! [IMG]
Sweet!.... looking good Mike. :D
Stupid is as Stupid does! Forrest Gump 1969
Good job RB ...... and welcome to the wood pile :woodsign:
The EPA would go crazy on this ad today! [IMG]
Back in the "Good ole days" [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks very much for the birthday wish Chvymn99.......I hope the next 65 years will be even better than the first!
I remember "Gas Wars" in the late 60's and early 70's where gas was down to 18 cents a gallon......life was good! [IMG]
Gas is up about 13 cents a gallon over the last week or so. Now $1.99 a gallon.
[IMG] [IMG]
Best wood in my area is Red Oak........worst wood is American elm, which has one million splinters per log! [ATTACH]
1972 Cheyenne Super, I had one many years ago......wish I still had it! [IMG]
[IMG] Hey Honey.....do you remember where I put my frying pan?
Happy Birthday America!
How many minutes did it take for the track hoe driver to hear "YOUR FIRED!"
Man do I feel dumb........?
Makes you wonder why there is no "Mouse" flavored cat food! :makeitrain"